25 Lakeshore Plaza
Open all year
Downtown and close to many restaurants and shops, Marina Park features a sandy beach—perfect to get your toes wet—and a beautiful open-air pavilion as well as summer concerts and magnificent views of Lake Washington and Seattle. Marina Park is home to many of Kirkland's special events including the July 4th Celebration and Kirkland Uncorked.
Highlights of Marina Park:
- Moorage facility: 60+ slips (maximum three day stay)
- Tour dock
- Boat-launch with card access or pay per visit options
- Open air pavilion (available for rent)
- Summer concert series
- Picnic tables and memorial benches
- Outdoor sculptures include: Puddle jumpers, the Home Coming, Bicentennial Fountain
- Lake Washington and Seattle views
- Parking available in adjacent lots or downtown
For potential park events or to rent the pavilion for an event (e.g. wedding, company picnic), contact the Parks Department at (425) 587-3342.