10 Top Reasons
Kirkland means business
Ten top reasons to hold your next event in Kirkland:
- Location, location, location. Two miles of beautiful lakefront footage, stunning views of the Olympic Mountains and the drama of the Seattle skyline add up to make Kirkland the perfect place to wow your guests.
- Recreational opportunities. Bring some balance to your next board meeting or weekend retreat. Your guests can rent boats or bikes, jog along Lake Washington, or take a nature walk at Juanita Beach Park—all great ways to relax before or after work.
- World-class dining. Dining options abound in Kirkland, from bakeries and cafes to some of the region’s finest restaurants. Several of the area’s most sought-after chefs have set up shop in Kirkland, where the focus is on fresh, local and sustainable cuisine.
- Award-winning hotels. Enjoy luxury, beauty and personalized service at our boutique hotels. The downtown corridor is home to the stylish Heathman Hotel, while the Woodmark Hotel's lakefront setting provides outstanding water and mountain views.
- Service with a smile. Our experienced hotel and restaurant professionals work hard to ensure a smooth planning process and that event guests feel welcome and at home.
- In the heart of high-tech country. Google selected Kirkland for its Eastside hub, and Microsoft, Nintendo, Clearwire, T-Mobile and others are just minutes away.
- Water, water everywhere. No other city in Puget Sound has as many waterfront parks on Lake Washington as Kirkland. Sailboats and windsurfers catch the currents, while kayakers explore the shorelines. Consider booking an Argosy cruise at your next event.
- Thriving business environment. Kirkland has a growing business environment, particularly for entrepreneurs. The City’s natural beauty and business-friendly atmosphere appeal to a variety of industries, particularly IT and the professional services sector.
- Vibrant arts scene. Kirkland supports the arts, as evidenced by its charming collection of outdoor public art—19 pieces located throughout city parks and streets. There are also fine art galleries, Kirkland Arts Center and Kirkland Performance Center.
- Sophisticated yet relaxed. From spas to specialty shops, picturesque pathways to outdoor patios, there are plenty of opportunities to relax and rejuvenate in Kirkland.