Celebrate Mother’s Day in Kirkland
Thursday Night in Totem Lake
- Check into the newly remodeled Courtyard by Marriott (11215 NE 124th Street, 425.602.3200).
- Treat yourselves to dinner at Cafe Veloce (12514 120th Avenue NE, 425.814.2972) for an Italian night to remember.
- Head downtown to check into the Heathman Hotel (220 Kirkla Avenue, 425.284.5800).
- Relax with a massage at the many spas in Kirkland, including Skintegrity Medical Spa (114 Central Way, 425.803.3000 ) or Ambrosia Med Spa (9722 119th Way, 425.814.3235).
- Browse the boutiques of Downtown Kirkland on Park Lane, Lake Street, and Central Way. Eat dinner at Isarn Thai Soul Kitchen (170 Lake Street South, 425.298.4429).
- Treat yourselves to cocktails at VoViná, (15 Lake Street, 425.822.2221). Choose your drink of choice from selections of wines, vodkas and specialty martinis.
- Head to Thruline Coffee Company, a favorite local coffee shop, on Park Lane (136 Park Lane 425.803.9081) for your morning coffee.
- Walk one mile to Carillon Point, enjoying the parks and views along the way. Eat breakfast at the Woodmark Hotel’s Beach Café.
- Explore the scenic neighborhoods of Kirkland, on the free, self-guided tour of artist home studios during the annual Kirkland Artist Studio Tour.
- Catch a performance at the Kirkland Performance Center (350 Kirkland Avenue, 425.828.0422).