Skip to main content
Weekend Wedding Planning Itinerary
- Check into the Woodmark Hotel (1200 Carillon Point, 425.827.1986) and tour the venue for a lakeside wedding location.
- Treat your ladies to mani/pedi’s at Still Spa (1200 Carillon Point, 425.803.9000).
- Start your day of dress shopping at Drea K (1230 Carillon Point, 425.968.8519).
- Head into downtown for a dress appointment at Mea Marie Atelier (30 Lakeshore Plaza Ste 102, 425.531.5664).
- Check into The Heathman Hotel (220 Kirkland Avenue, 425.284.5800) in downtown Kirkland and tour their elegant ballrooms perfect for a reception.
- Grab a quick lunch at Volterra (121 Kirkland Avenue, 425.202.7201).
- Stop by Pike St. Press (90 Kirkland Avenue, 425.576.0120) to design your wedding invitations.
- Next stop is Fena Flowers (12815 N.E. 124th St., Ste K, 425.825.8181) to arrange all your floral needs.
- Head to Lady Yum (111 Lake Street, Kirkland, 425.285.9628) to pick out macarons for your wedding or a hostess thank you for your bridal shower.
- Spend some time shopping the downtown boutiques to pick out the perfect outfits for your bridal shower and bachelorette party.
- Select your wines at DeLille Cellars (15 Lake Street, 425.205.2147) or The Grape Choice (9 Lakeshore Plaza, 425.827.7551).
- Grab dinner at Bottle & Bull (105 Lake Street S, 425.298.4972).
- Get in a workout class at barre3 (223 Kirkland Avenue, 425.307.1844).
- Pamper yourself with a treatment at Flawless Beauty Bar (125 Lake Street, 425.636.8479).